- The application and payment deadlines below refer to when they are received, not when they are sent.
- Students may change the order of the components with the approval of the CUA program director. For example, occasionally an LL.M. student needs to take the DC summer component (CUA summer) before taking the International Business and Trade Law Summer Program (IBTLSP) in Krakow.
- The schedule with dates and times for the American Law Program courses will be available on the website by September 2019.
April 7, 2019
Complete applications with all attachments must be submitted in electronic form (see: Contact). Students who miss this deadline may still apply, but should contact the LL.M. Coordinators in advance. Students also have the option to apply at another point in the calendar year and commence with one of the other components of the program. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Results of the Application Procedure Announced
April 23, 2019
Admitted candidates will receive the Statement of Understanding with their offer of admission. Late candidates may expect a reply within three weeks.
Program Enrollment including First Tuition Installment
Students become enrolled in the program upon submission of the signed Statement of Understanding and payment of the first tuition installment.
- A. A signed copy of the Statement of Understanding must be mailed or delivered by the candidate to both the Catholic University and Jagiellonian University Program offices.
- The first tuition installment (25%) must be paid to The Catholic University of America by May 21, 2019 (See: Financial Conditions) (An applicant admitted after April 23 may request an adjusted payment schedule if necessary.)
Begin Summer Program in Krakow (Component 1)
Mid June 2019 (tentative)
End Summer Program in Krakow
Mid July 2019 (tentative)
Final Tuition Installment
September 10, 2019
Second installment of the tuition (75%) due. See: Financial Conditions.
Begin American Law Program (Component 2) See: courses offered
End American Law Program
Early May 2020
Begin Summer Session in Washington, D.C. (Component 3)
Late May 2020
End Summer Session in Washington, D.C.