Tuition and Other Costs
The 2018-2019 tuition is 10'700 USD. The 2019-2020 tuition is yet to be decided.
- Students receive the technical details for payment (IBAN, SWIFT etc.) on admission to the program.
- The payment deadline refers to receipt of the funds.
- Check for other details of the Schedule.
- All program participants must pay in U.S. dollars.
- The first tuition installment (25%) is due to The Catholic University of America on May 20, 2019.
- The second tuition installment (75%) is due to The Catholic University of America on September 9, 2019.
*Students may opt to pay the total tuition bill in one payment as well as apply for an individual payment plan.
- The price above includes tuition for all three components of the Program.
- Students must pay for their own course books for the first and third component of the program (the Krakow and Washington summer sessions). Course materials are provided at no charge in the American Law Program (second component).
- Participants are financially responsible for all expenses connected with their stay in Krakow and Washington, D.C. (e.g., room and board), travel, visas and insurance. Temporary residents in Krakow should expect to pay about $200-$400 per week in living expenses. Cost for a summer stay in Washington is likely to be $3,500-$4,000, but cost for both components will vary with the housing arrangements made by the individual student. Please note that currently CUA students who successfully complete 6 or more credits in the summer semester are eligible to a 50% refund in their total housing costs. The organizers will assist the participants in the U.S. visa application process for the Washington summer and the Polish visa process for anyone requiring a Polish visa, as well as in applying for campus housing. Grant of the visa is in the control of governmental immigration authorities, not the program.