Tuition and Other Costs
The 2022-2023 tuition is USD 11 500.
- Students receive the technical details for payment (IBAN, SWIFT, etc.) on admission to the program.
- The payment deadline refers to receipt of the funds.
- Check for other details of the Schedule.
- All program participants must pay in U.S. dollars.
- The first tuition installment (25%) is due to The Catholic University of America at least three weeks before the start of the first component (IBTSLP).
- The second tuition installment (75%) is due to The Catholic University of America at least three weeks before the start of the second component (ALP).
*Students may opt to pay the total tuition bill in one payment as well as apply for an individual payment plan, especially in cases when joining the program not in accordance with the suggested schedule.
- The price above includes tuition for all three components of the Program.
- Students must pay for their own course books for the first and third components of the program (the Krakow and Washington summer sessions). Course materials are provided at no charge in the American Law Program (second component).
- Participants are financially responsible for all expenses connected with their stay in Krakow and Washington, D.C. (e.g., room and board), travel, visas, and insurance. Temporary residents in Krakow should expect to pay about $200-$400 per week in living expenses. The cost for a summer stay in Washington is likely to be $4,000-$5,000, but the cost for both components will vary with the housing arrangements made by the individual student. The organizers will assist the participants in the U.S. visa application process for the Washington summer and the Polish visa process for anyone requiring a Polish visa, as well as in applying for campus housing. Grant of the visa is in the control of governmental immigration authorities, not the program.