News and Events - Columbus School of Law - The Catholic University of America - Washington, D.C. | CUA
Skip to main content
- August 20 – August 29: ELSA Car Decal & Sticker Sale, Student Lounge
- August 24: Law and Technology Institute (LTI) Career Development Workshop @ 8:30 am – 2 pm
- August 26: Weekday Masses begin in the Mirror of Justice Chapel. Monday-Friday @ 12:20 pm.
- August 27: Town Hall Meeting with Dean Stephen C. Payne (12:45 p.m. & 5:00 p.m.)
- August 28: Last Day to Add/Drop a Class
- August 28: Criminal Law Society (CLS) Interest Meeting @ 1 pm, Room 220
- August 28: OCPD After Dark @ 5:30 pm, Outside Room 213
- August 29: SBA Elections Meeting @ 10 am, Room 220
- August 29: Mass of the Holy Spirit @ 12:10 pm, Upper Church, Basilica. No classes between 11:50 am and 2 pm. (No Mass in the Law School Chapel)
- September 2: Labor Day. No Classes. Offices and Café Closed. Library Open.
- September 4: OCPD presents Careers in Criminal Prosecution @ 12:15 pm, Room 213
- September 4: Students for Public Interest Law (SPIL) Interest Meeting @ 1 pm, Room 220
- September 4: Student Organization Presidents’ Meeting @ 5 pm, Room 220
- September 7: SBA Welcome Back Picnic & Student Organization Fair