Admitted Student Seat Deposit
Instructions: Using Cardinal Students
What is Cardinal Students?
How to Connect to Cardinal Students?
From the Law School Home Page, the CUA Home Page, and many other locations you will see links for Cardinal Students. Cardinal Station can only be used if you have a valid User ID and Password.
1. Call the CUA Help Desk at 202-319-HELP, or
Make a Tuition Seat Deposit Payment Using
- Go to https://csprd.cua.edu/psp/csprd/?cmd=login
- Sign On using your User ID and Password
- Choose Student Homepage from the top pull down menu
- Choose Student Account.
- Choose CardinalPAY in the Finances section of the Student Center
- Click on the large yellow CardinalPAY button at the bottom of the page --
Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off
- Choose View & Pay Accounts (from menu on left side of page)
- Click on Pay Law School Enrollment Deposit under “Law School Enrollment Deposit”.
- Select Fall 2021
- Select Payment Type – There are no fees associated with the Electronic
- Check option. However, (there is a 2.75% charge for credit or debit card payments.)
- Select Continue and enter your account information on the following screen.
- Select Continue to review your information
- Select Confirm to make the payment
- Contact the CUA Help Desk at 202-319-HELP if you experience any problems logging into Cardinal Students.