- Complete the Catholic Law Survey by Sunday, August 1, 2021.
- Provide Immunization Records by Sunday, August 1, 2021.
- Provide your Official Undergraduate Transcript by Sunday, August 1, 2021.
- Complete required reading assignments.
- Read Academic Rules and complete certifications.
- Review the Fall 2021 First-Year Schedule.
- Connect to the Campus Community.
- Complete the Sexual Violence and Bystander Intervention Training (you will receive a separate email with the link for this training in late-July).
- If you are a student with a documented disability, you may be eligible for reasonable accommodations in the classroom, or during exams. Law School students with ADD/ADHD, Learning Disabilities, Chronic Health, Psychological/Mental Health Diagnosis, and/or Vision and Hearing Impairments have been provided accommodations. If you believe you are eligible for services, contact the Office of Disability Support Services (DSS) at 202-319-5211, or by email at: email@example.com, before classes begin.
- E-mail photos for student IDs to Heather Doerr at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, August 2, 2021.
- Photos should be submitted in standard portrait layout (4 x 3 ratio). Do NOT submit square or panoramic photos.
- Take the picture in front of a white or light colored wall.
- Keep your hands and arms at your sides.
- Smile for the picture.
- Focus the camera from your shoulders to the top of your head - see the examples for approximate sizing.
- Use a JPEG format image from a digital camera or scanner.
- Wear any hats, scarves or sunglasses unless they are worn for religious beliefs or medical reasons.
- Wear any oversized jewelry.
- Have an inappropriate facial expression.
- Have any other individuals or pets in the photo with you.
- Have on an inappropriate t-shirt.
We strongly recommend uploading your school picture taken by a professional photographer for your Cardinal Card since it may already meet the ID picture requirements - no need to crop or adjust it. Photos that do not meet the required standards will not be printed.
Sample ID Photos
Head and shoulders fill the frame
Low quality/visible dots
Out of focus
Not a clear background
Portrait too small