Your contribution allows Columbus Community Legal Services to continue to provide free legal services to those who would otherwise go unrepresented.
We thank you for your support.
Your contribution helps us to make a difference.
With your help, Columbus Community Legal Services can:
- Obtain important evidence, take depositions, hire expert witnesses, and order transcripts
- Expand our reach to limited English communities through Interpreter and Translation Services
- Support the continuation of the Columbus School of Law’s Consumer Protection Project
- Foster Student Research Opportunities and Fellowships
Your financial support could provide:
- $10 Can buy a Smartrip Card for a client who cannot afford to get to and from court.
- $30 Can provide food for clients and community members who attend our community education projects and legal clinics.
- $50 Can hire a Process Server when it is too difficult or too dangerous to serve an opposing party.
- $100 Can pay court fees, such as when filing complaints for consumer fraud and credit scams
- $500 Can fund interpreter and translation services for limited English clients.
- $1000 Can defray the costs of depositions and discovery in cases involving housing code violations or child custody.
- $1500+ Can support the establishment of a public interest law fellowship at Columbus Community Legal Services.
Two ways to make a donation
Simply click here and you will be taken to a secure server to make an online donation with your credit card.
The Catholic University of America
Columbus School of Law
Washington, DC 20042-4060
Please make checks payable to: “The Catholic University of America”
Please remember to designate your support to “Columbus Community Legal Services” in the Memo line.
For more information about supporting Columbus Community Legal Services, please contact Paul Kurth at 202-319-6788.
Your contribution allows us to continue to provide free legal services to those who would otherwise go unrepresented. We thank you for your support.