Clinical Legal Education Association, Outstanding Student Awards
Recognizing graduating students for excellence in clinical fieldwork based on the high quality of representation provided clients and for exceptionally thoughtful, self-reflective participation in an accompanying clinical seminar:
- Leah Quaile, Class of 2012
- Laura Ann Dorey, Class of 2011
- Monica Kim, Class of 2011
- Quinn Kuranz, Class of 2011
- Laila Leigh, Class of 2010
- Carisa Bergen, Class of 2010
- Paul Kurth, Class of 2009
- Melody Eaton, Class of 2008
- Peggie McWhorter, Class of 2007
- Edward Liu, Class of 2006
- Lindsey Dougherty, Class of 2006
Equal Justice America Fellows
CCLS Students have been awarded Equal Justice America fellowships to deliver civil legal services to those in need.
- Adriana Esteves, Class of 2013 – Ayuda, Sterling, VA
- Emily Bachman, Class of 2012 – Ayuda, Sterling, VA
- Emily Moore, Class of 2012 – D.C. Employment Justice Center, Washington, D.C.
- Caroline Johnson, Class of 2012 – Bread for the City, Washington, D.C.
- Tyler Ray, Class of 2011 – Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights, Washington, D.C.
- Abigail Smith, Class of 2004 – Bread for the City – Washington, D.C.
- Rebecca Brisch, Class of 2004 – Legal Aid Society, New York, NY
- Megan Annitto, Class of 2001 – Legal Aid Society, Washington, D.C.