CUA Law hosted Dog Therapy Day, a bi-annual tradition, on Wednesday, November 29. Students had a chance to meet, pet, and spend time with some wonderful dogs that lifted their moods. Due to the sunny weather, this years the event was held on the Law School lawn. The event was a great opportunity for students to take a moment out of their busy day to destress and recharge.
The following dogs participated in the day:
- Katie Crowley, Assistant Dean for Student Affairs and Dean of Students, with Jonesy
- Aoife Delargy, Pro Bono Coordinator, with Lucy
- Sarah Duggin, CUA Law Professor, with Jesse
- Brittany McNurlin (2L) with Sailor
- Georgia Niedzielko, Assistant Dean for Administration, with Lady
- Corley Raileanu, Executive Director of Development and Alumni Relations, with Watson
- Emily Sobieski, Administrative Assistant, with Sally
- Rachel Thinnes (1L) with Abbie
Find other photos here on CUA Law's Facebook page.