The Columbus School of Law is a participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program at a level to fully cover tuition and fees for all applicants who have started their studies at CUA by the 2015-2016 academic year.
CUA continually strives to maintain our veteran-friendly status. While the benefits from the Post 9/11 GI Bill and other programs function as financial aid programs, most of the administrative work is done by the Office of Enrollment Services.
Contact Information: Michelle Walker, firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-319-5308 Useful websites and resources:
- Start your review at the CUA Veterans Information webpage
- Applying for benefits begins at this website: www.gibill.va.gov
- Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008 (PDF)
- Today's GI Bill - Connecting America's Veteran's to Higher Education
- GI Bill FAQ - Dept of Veterans Affairs
- Yellow Ribbon Student FAQs
- Post 9/11 Study Abroad Fact Sheet
- SOC - Service members Opportunity Colleges
- New GI Bill Overview - Military.com