Columbus School of Law Media Services
Planning Media Events
The Media Services Department is happy to provide you support for classroom technology. All of the classrooms are equipped so that you can use Zoom or Panopto to record classes, including presentations (such as PowerPoint slides).
Student Organization Meetings and Events
To schedule a room for a student organization meeting, please email Renee Rasmussen Stack email@example.com.
Important: No speaker can be invited until you have received an approval confirmation from the Office of Student Life and Special Events.
Use your CUA network credentials to login to the classroom computers. Please note that we do not have access to your network credentials or other passwords. CUA network password reset information is below. Please be advised that all PCs have been upgraded over the summer and the first time you login it will take extra time.
Use your CUA network credentials to login to Zoom. See the Zoom box below for the CUA Zoom link and documentation.
Use your Westlaw/TWEN password to login to Panopto. See the TWEN box below for password reset information and TWEN help. See the Panopto box below for Panopto help and documentation.
Use your CUA network credentials to login to Zoom.
Panopto Documentation & Tutorials
Editing Panopto Videos
- If the video will be accessed on Panopto, it should be trimmed on Panopto.
- If the video will be accessed on Zoom, settings should be changed on Zoom. You must use your licensed CUA account. See the Zoom help box below.
Zoom and Panopto
Professors may initiate a recording in Zoom or Panopto in classrooms.
- Both Zoom and Panopto can be set to record audio only, if you do not want a video of class, and will use the microphone arrays in the classroom for a better quality recording.
- Zoom recording links are sent via email to whoever logged in to the lectern PC.
- Panopto recording links will be available in the TWEN course folder.