- Submit a Locker Request if you would like to be assigned a locker on the first floor of the law school.
- Follow CUA law on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Parking permits in the University garage adjacent to the Law School will be available for purchase online later this summer.
- Request a student peer mentor here.
- E-mail photos for student IDs to Heather Doerr at email@example.com by Monday, August 3, 2020.
- Photos should be submitted in standard portrait layout (4 x 3 ratio). Do NOT submit square or panoramic photos.
- Take the picture in front of a white or light colored wall.
- Keep your hands and arms at your sides.
- Smile for the picture.
- Focus the camera from your shoulders to the top of your head - see the examples for approximate sizing.
- Use a JPEG format image from a digital camera or scanner.
- Wear any hats, scarves or sunglasses unless they are worn for religious beliefs or medical reasons.
- Wear any oversized jewelry.
- Have an inappropriate facial expression.
- Have any other individuals or pets in the photo with you.
- Have on an inappropriate t-shirt.
We strongly recommend uploading your school picture taken by a professional photographer for your Cardinal Card since it may already meet the ID picture requirements - no need to crop or adjust it. Photos that do not meet the required standards will not be printed.
Sample ID Photos
||Overexposed||Underexposed||Low quality/visible dots|
|Out of focus||Not a clear background||Portrait too small||Wrong dimensions|