Insurance - All American participants are insured under FrontierMEDEX
- Cracow Life: Cracow Life brings you a general guide section of information, the latest news, as well as tips, suggestions about travel and money, a city centre map, guide and introduction to culture to get you started, as well as a comprehensive review of the very best restaurants, hotels apartments and hostels, pubs, nightclubs and cafes, shops and places to have fun in the city.
- History and Charm of Flourishing Krakow: An article by Conde Nast Traveler magazine highlighting many aspects of this up-and-coming city.
- Krakow Info: The top attraction and the premier tourist destination in Poland, today's Krakow (dated English spelling 'Cracow') is a vibrant city of a million, proud of its long and glorious history, rich heritage, and architectural beauties. For centuries the capital of the Polish kingdom, nowadays it remains the southern Poland's metropolis and the seat of the Malopolska provincial government. Important as a crucial center of business, culture, and education, Krakow is also famous for its myriad restaurants and clubs.
- Map of Old Town Krakow
- Municipality Of Krakow
- Poland Law Resource Page
- Polish National Tourist Office
- Rick Steve's Travel Tips: For 30 years Rick Steves has taught smart European travel. This website - like his guidebooks, TV series and radio program - is dedicated to exactly that. We hope the information here helps turn your travel dreams into smooth, affordable reality.
- Wieliczka Salt Mines
Polish Global Village - start immersing yourself in Polish culture while still in D.C.
Information on traveling abroad (U.S. Department of State Guidelines)
Students are responsible for their own travel arrangements between the United States and Cracow, Poland. There are regular flights to Warsaw from the U.S. and ground transportation from Warsaw to Cracow is convenient and inexpensive. Cracow's Balice International airport offers regular flights between selected U.S. and European cities. Ground transportation from other European cities to Cracow is also available at a reasonable price. American passport holders do not need visas to enter Poland.
Kayak - check many sites at once
Lot (Polish airlines)
STA Travel (Cheap student airfare deals, budget hotels, and travel discounts)
International Student Identity Card
The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is a globally recognized program that offers a wide variety of discounts and opportunities unlike any other. Some of the benefits of the card range from price reductions from tech giants such as Microsoft and Logitech to discounts on flights and ferries as well as at museums, bookshops and restaurants. The ISIC is essential for any student traveling abroad looking to save money, and is highly recommended for use on this European excursion.