Reference staff will be scheduled to monitor the chat service at the hours listed above. Hours may vary during intersession and holidays.
- This service is brand new, in its beta testing, so we cannot completely guarantee the program will be error free or that the staff will be available to answer questions at all times listed.
- CUA Law Library Staff will give priority to answering questions from on-site patrons. Questions received by telephone or chat will be answered in the order in which they are received. Therefore, the chat service may not be immediately available at all the times listed above.
The chat service is an ideal option for the user to ask a quick question about a particular fact or database.
- The Law Library Staff will not provide medical, legal, financial, etc. advice.
- The Law Library Staff will not do your research for you. We can help you with your research by giving you the necessary tools/knowledge to complete research.
- The Law Library Staff will not send articles or information accessed through CUA subscription databases. [This means no Lexis, Westlaw, ProQuest, etc.]
- The Law Library Staff will not renew, recall, or retrieve books/library materials for students, faculty, or staff.
To print these policies.