Tuition and Other Costs
Tuition for the 2015-2016 academic year is 10,500 USD.
A. Students receive the technical details for payment (IBAN, SWIFT etc.) on admission to the program.B. The payment deadline refers to receipt of the funds. C. Check for other details of the Schedule. D. All program participants must pay in U.S. dollars Two Installments*
1. The first tuition installment (2,625 USD) is due to The Catholic University of America on May 23, 2015.
2. The second tuition installment (7,875 USD) is due to The Catholic University of America on September 12, 2015.
*Students may opt to pay the total tuition bill in one payment, due May 23, 2015.
- The price above includes tuition for all three components of the Program.
- Students must pay for their own course books for the first and third component of the program (the Krakow and Washington summer sessions). Course materials are provided at no charge in the American Law Program (second component).
- Participants are financially responsible for all expenses connected with their stay in Krakow and Washington, D.C. (e.g., room and board), travel, visas and insurance. Temporary residents in Krakow should expect to pay about $200-$400 per week in living expenses. Cost for a summer stay in Washington is likely to be $3,500-$4,000, but cost for both components will vary with the housing arrangements made by the individual student. The organizers will assist the participants in the U.S. visa application process for the Washington summer and the Polish visa process for anyone requiring a Polish visa, as well as in applying for campus housing. Grant of the visa is in the control of governmental immigration authorities, not the program.