1. Once you've logged into Cardinal Mail, look in the upper right corner for the icon that looks like a gear. Click on that.
2. Click on Mail settings.
3. Click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
4. Click Add a forwarding address.
5. Enter the email address where you want your Cardinal Mail to go, and click Next.
6. Now open the email inbox to which you are forwarding, and click on the confirmation link that was sent to you.
7. After clicking OK, go back to the confirmation email, copy the code they sent, and paste it into the box provided. Then click Verify.
8. Select the button that says Forward a copy...
9. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.