An official Catholic University of America transcript is a complete record of a student's enrollment at the
University, including all undergraduate, graduate, and professional courses. Partial transcripts are not
- There is no charge for transcripts.
- Transcripts will not be released if any fees are owed to the university.
- Transcript requests are processed within 5 to 7 business days.
- Transcripts are mailed via United States Postal Service First Class Mail. See Express Mailing
for overnight delivery options.
- Transcripts cannot be faxed under any circumstances.
Transcripts must be ordered in Cardinal Station. Click on Student Self-Service, Student Center, and
Select the link for Transcript: Order Official in the drop down menu under the Academics heading.
If you have forgotten your username or password, or need assistance navigating Cardinal Station, contact
the Information Center at 202-319--4357 or email@example.com.
Cardinal Station is not available for students whose last attendance was prior to Spring 2000. If
you last attended prior to Spring 2000, you may mail or fax us a signed letter (fax number: 202-319-
5831). The letter should include the following information:
- Your name; if your name has changed, please include the name under which you attended
- Your date of birth
- The dates of your attendance at the University
- Whether you were a graduate or undergraduate student
- Your major
- The degree you received, if any
- The address(es) to which you want the transcript(s) to be sent
- Your signature
- A current phone number
- If you wish to pick up the transcript in person, please indicate this in your letter.
Your signature is required. Call us at 202-319-5300 to verify the fax was received and is not missing any
To request overnight delivery service, you may place your request online through our secure vendor: The
National Student Clearinghouse, www.studentclearinghouse.org. The Clearinghouse charges a $2.25
convenience fee per recipient when this service is used. The FedEx option provides express mailing, but it does not provide express processing. The transcript will still take 5-7 business days to process.
The Clearinghouse's transcript ordering website will guide you through placing your request, including
delivery options and fees. You may request as many transcripts as you like in a single session. If you
have questions about the Clearinghouse's transcript ordering service, call 703-742-7791 or email
Transcripts held for pick-up that are not retrieved within 30 days will be destroyed.