- Advanced Seminar in Copyright and Trademark
- Cyberlaw I: Legal Issues Relating to Computer Networks
- First Amendment Problems of the Media
- Intellectual Property Transactions
- International Intellectual Property Law
- Introduction to Intellectual Property Law
- New Communications Technologies and the Law
- Patent Enforcement
- Patent Law
- Trademark Law
- Trademarks and Unfair Competition
- Legal Externship
See also Communications Law and New Technologies cluster.
At the Columbus School of Law, the academic programs are a comprehensive legal education weaving a strong theoretical foundation with sophisticated practical training. This distinctive educational approach furnishes students with the mental tools to face the demands of the 21st century.