- Advanced Torts
- Civil Rights Law
- Civil Rights and Legal History Seminar: Brown v. Board of Education--Historical Antecedents, Legal Strategies, and Impact
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Criminal Procedure: The Investigative Process
- Death Penalty Seminar
- Federal Courts
- First Amendment Problems of the Media
- First Amendment Seminar: Religious Liberty
- Separation of Powers
- Legal Externship
See also Civil Rights and Civil Liberties cluster.
At The Catholic University of America, School of Law, the academic programs are a comprehensive legal education weaving a strong theoretical foundation with sophisticated practical training. This distinctive educational approach furnishes students with the mental tools to face the demands of the 21st century.