ABA Consumer Information
American Bar Association Standards require that “[a]ll consumer information that a law school reports, publicizes or distributes shall be complete, accurate and not misleading to a reasonable law school student or applicant. Schools shall use due diligence in obtaining and verifying consumer information.”
The following includes information that the ABA requires to be reported and other information that will be useful for students considering applying for admission to the Columbus School of Law.
(ABA Standard 509)
- Academic Calendars
- J.D. Program – Academic Requirements (See also page 18-19 of the Georgetown Law Bulletin)
- Curricular Offerings – the Curriculum Guide
- Policy regarding transfer of credit from other law schools or institutions (See Georgetown Law Bulletin)
Employment Outcomes Information
Financial Aid and Tuition Information
- Tuition Refund Policy and Schedule (see page 142-43 of the Georgetown Law Bulletin)
- Conditional Scholarship Retention Data – Georgetown Law does not offer conditional scholarships.
Other Consumer Information