The Arab American Law Students Association is an organization dedicated to raising the awareness of the legal and social issues affecting both the CUA law school community and the local community, with an emphasis on issues affecting the Arab-American community. The purposes of the AALSA are as enumerated
1. To bring cultural awareness to the student population at the Catholic University of America, as well as to the legal and local community as a whole.
2. To educate and promote a deeper understanding of the political, financial, social and historical role, contributions and status of Arab-Americans.
3. To encourage leadership and community service amongst Arab-Americans.
4. To encourage cooperation and build coalitions with other student organizations and to strengthen efforts towards diversity.
5. To provide academic, professional, and social support for members of AALSA.
6. To aid, support and assist in the recruitment of prospective Arab-American students and to assist in their admission and transition into the Columbus School of Law at the Catholic University of America.